Client is Number One Priority
An enthusiastic and highly motivated Geologist, skilled seismic interpreter, and structural geologist with big data analysis. Highly analytical and proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines. Geologist with one year experienced, being high achiever proved by active in research paper and winner competition during college. Gained technical experienced during study through internship at PERTAMINA Hulu Energi and work at BitCan Geoscience & Engineering Inc.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
• Pore pressure and fracture gradient analysis in clastic carbonate reservoir of Baturaja Formation in Bambu Besar Field, Pertamina Asset 3 West Java, Cirebon, Indonesia. The pressure is 2538.72 psi for depth 1698 meter.
• Building 1D geomechanical model to predict uncertainties drilling problem such as overpressure in Cisubuh Formation and mud loss in Parigi Formation. Performed real time drilling BBS-STO well in Pertamina EP Asset 3, Cirebon, West Java Indonesia.
• Completed 3D geomechanics model and Fault Seal Analysis and correlating with regional tectonic to develop reservoir in in Basement Fracture Play in Central Sumatra Basin, focus on Petodak Graben, Indonesia and finding prospect area to next drilling points.
• Supervised Hydraulic Dilation Project in Batang Field, Pertamina Hulu Energi Siak, Riau, Indonesia. Focus on causes dilatation (shearing of rock grains or rock layers or what is called shear failure) and is combined with a small opening (micro tensile crack).
• Performed tectonic and structural framework of the Tarakan basin (focusing on Maratua Block) and building palinspastic reconstruction on tectonic events.
• Completed interpretation geological events of Tarakan Sub-Basin and Berau Sub-Basin and building tectonostratigraphy of Maratua Block based on well log correlation and seismic interpretation.
Final Thesis and Internship
• Interpreted structural geology and correlating to tectonic event in South Sumatra Basin and performed 3D geological model of Block Ogan Komering.
• Managed Fault Seal Analysis (FSA) and correlating with regional tectonic to develop reservoir in Block Ogan Komering, South Sumatra Basin, Indonesia and finding prospect area to next drilling points.
Bachelor of Engineering
- Geo-Modelling and Fault Seal Analysis for the Development of Hydrocarbon Reservoir in South Palembang Sub-Basin, South Sumatra ( from Pertamina Hulu Energi Ogan Komering)
- Balancing Cross Section (Palinspatic) Analysis and Tectonostratigraphy in Tarakan and Berau Sub Basin (from Pertamina Hulu Energi)
Such an outstanding work and thank you for your assistance